Post Construction Cleanup Services
Your newly constructed building or property may be a masterpiece, but after construction or renovations, you’ll find there’s still much to do before occupancy. Master Care offers Post Construction Cleanup Services to Vancouver companies that will leave your site spotless and ready for business in no time.
Our experienced construction cleaning crew have all the knowledge, equipment and eco-friendly cleaning products needed to remove any dirt, dust and debris left behind. Let our Master Care associates take care of all the detailing and post construction cleaning you need after the building process is complete!
Post Construction Cleanup Services:
- Remove all construction debris
- Dust removal from ceiling pipes, duct work, vents, light fixtures, etc.
- Stain removal, scrubbing, dusting and vacuuming of all surfaces including trim work and office furniture.
- Full sanitizing of kitchens and bathrooms to make them ready for your use.
- Scrub floors and tiles, polish stainless steel, wipe walls and more.
- Floor cleaning, waxing and buffing
- Cleaning windowsills and window frames
- Window and glass cleaning including scraping and etching removal
Ready to open for business? Let us know how we can make your post construction cleanup a breeze!
Why you should choose Master Care:
Qualified and trained post construction cleanup crews that make safety a high priority- our service associates always wear helmets, reflective vests and steel-toed shoes while working on site.
First Aid personnel provided by us to ensure a quick response in the event of any emergency.
Quick 24 hour LIVE customer support- we’re there for you whenever you need us.
We can do it all! When your construction cleaning is complete and your new offices are ready, talk to us about a strategy for an on-going, regular janitorial service and building maintenance program to keep your facility looking its best day after day, year after year.
Call us now for a no-obligation, FREE consultation of your post-construction cleaning needs.