Quality Cleaning Assurance Program
We promise to do everything we can to ensure that you are always satisfied with our service! Our Quality Assurance Program is the driving force behind why so many Vancouver companies are choosing Master Care for all their janitorial, building maintenance, health care facility or post construction cleaning needs. These are just a few of the ways that we ensure you always receive :
State-of-the-Art Technology and Cleaning Supplies
- Advanced microfibre technology ensures better cleaning and results in improved hygiene
- Millions of tiny, super absorbent strands in microfibre cloths and mops ensure that dirt, grease and bacteria are effectively trapped and removed from surface areas, resulting in a deeper, more thorough cleaning.
- Use of color coded cloths for specific areas ensures that dirt and bacteria are not transferred to other rooms (e.g. blue cloth for glass, mirrors and smooth surfaces; pink cloth for washrooms, etc).
Green Cleaning Practices
- Eco-friendly products and methods that result in a “Green Clean” solution and less impact on the environment
- We use environmentally friendly chemicals and cleaning solutions that are biodegradable and free of chloroflurocrabons (CFCs) and phosphates from reputable manufacturers such as Johnson-Diversey, Butchers, etc. Material Safety Data Sheets (MSDS) are available.
- Master Care is a certified Green Housekeeping company
Training and Supervision
- All certified and professional Master Care service associates have successfully completed our required training program.
- Qualified supervision provided when working in your office or property
- We provide supervision nightly by a senior crew member, weekly by Master Care supervisory staff and monthly during daytime working hours with your designate
- We conduct surprise inspections performed by our Senior Account Manager to ensure adherence to all janitorial procedures and cleaning standards.
- Master Care guarantees quick response time to all complaints and concerns
- Our phones are answered live 24/7 – no answering machines!
Positive Work Environment
- We encourage open communication among our supervisors, service associates, and senior management
- We have clear, written job descriptions and results expected
- We encourage our service associates to participate in decision making with our management team